The former President of Ghana, John Dramani Mahama has outlined Sixteen Key promises to Ghanaians when given the nod to serve from 2021.
Read below the promises
1) Expand and double the capacity of the 37 Military Hospital.
2) Construct two international-standard infectious Disease Centres.
3) Establish two additional international research centres.
4) Establish a National Infectious Disease Response Plan.
5) Make Ghana safe for journalists.
6) Bring back companies collapsed by NPP
7) Six Regional Hospitals in new Regions.
8) Build six new Universities in new Regions.
9) Free Technical and Vocational Education.
10) Cancel Teacher National Service and Licensure Exams.
11) Comprehensive review of free SHS.
12) Complete the abandoned E-blocks.
13) Complete abandoned hospital projects.
14) Reduce the size of govt by 40 ministers.
15) Fix the Eastern corridor road.
16) Dualise Aflao, Cape Coast and Kumasi Roads.